Important Dreams You Can’t Ignore
While we don’t see dreams every time we fall asleep, some of them may be important signals you can’t ignore. Here we will start with the basics of this science. This article will help you to understand what you see in your dream and what it means. Let’s start from the beginning. You can visit the insidemydream portal for the interpretation of different dreams.
Do Dreams Mean Anything?
If you are a skeptic, you may believe that all the tellers are frauds, and you try to forget any story you’ve seen in your dreams as fast as you can. While no one encourages you to go to the fortune teller, forgetting the dream does not sound like a smart decision. Although dreams are still the least explored territory by scientists, they are part of our subconscious that works while we sleep. Interpreting our dreams can help us understand anything our body is telling us.
Top 8 Common Dreams of High Importance
Dreams don’t have to mean anything and may represent your daily worries, yet, they can be a crucial turning point. Dreams can also indicate the hidden fears you have to deal with until they consume you. According to the official science, we forget almost 95 percent of the dreams we see. Try to write down a dream you saw before waking up. Here are the most popular of them:
- You are chased in your dream. You will be amazed by the number of people who see the same dream once in a while. Generally, it means staying anxious in your daily life, fearing something that may happen in the future. For example, those who are chased by animals usually have tamed desires that need to be released or at least acknowledged. Those who strangers chase are just afraid of changes and try to avoid something personal.
- Problems with cars. If you dream about getting into a car accident, don’t consider it a warning. Such dreams are widespread, no matter whether you are outside or inside the car. You can be a driver in your dream even if you don’t know how to drive. Usually, this dream is about the loss of control in life over something. You may feel like you don’t control your relations, finances, or your current job position.
- Having to take exams. Even if the exams are left in your past, you still may dream about having to pass them. Exams are usually highly stressful things to do in our life. It can be even more stressful than a wedding. Usually, we are all worried about failing the test. This is why we begin to see exams in our dreams when we experience stress in daily life and plan to attend job interviews or go on a date.
- You dream of death. In your dream, death can be yours or someone you know. It does not mean you die the next day after waking up. The most popular reason to see your own death is that you feel underappreciated. It means you work too hard and sacrifice a lot, but no one pays attention. Another explanation is that you start feeling problems with your health and understand that you live unhealthy life. You may also be worried about upcoming changes in your life. Since death calls the fear of the unknown, you may equally feel the fear of something new.
- Teeth falling out. The loss of teeth in our dreams was usually misinterpreted as the prediction of death. This is not true. We all will die someday, but not because we saw the tooth in our dreams. It is a highly popular scenario in dreams. People who see it are usually worried about losing the appeal. They are concerned about getting unattractive. If you are satisfied with your look and still see teeth falling off your mouth, the reason may be your general insecurity.
- Falling down in your dream. If you dream you fall from somewhere, you should consider this sign. Lots of people see the same dream as you. Some of us fall from cliffs, others from airplanes. You can fall from the high tower based on your own imagination. Usually, this dream comes to the people worried about losing money, job, and stress over work. If the dream keeps returning, you have to go to the doctor and ask to examine your health since you may have old injuries and your body hints you with this weird dream.
- Naked in front of the public. Usually, this is a widespread dream among young people. However, adults also can see it if they worry about being accepted by society for who they really are. If you have secrets you believe may be not accepted by other people and you will be treated differently, you will see yourself naked in your dream.
- Dreams where you fly. People used to say that those who are flying in their dreams are just growing. Yet, what if you are already an adult and still see such dreams? According to Tony Crisp, the author of a book about dreams and their interpretations, you may see yourself flying in dreams due several reasons. One of them is that you feel independent now, which can happen right after you get rid of suffocating relations. The second reason is that you still feel you are under pressure, and you want to escape from it.
Pay Attention to Your Dreams
The best way to listen to your dreams is to write them down after you wake up and analyze them later. Don’t worry about having nightmares; just look for the clues inside. Usually, each dream reveals something to you, and you just need to know where to look.
Do you remember all the dreams you’ve seen? Have you ever tried to analyze them? Share your opinion in the comments below.